CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

From:
Peter Stalmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 08:32:27 +0100
At 06:30 PM 2/26/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Dear NT - types,
>
>Does anyone know of a favorite imaging tool(s) that runs WELL under (and
>actually take advantage of) Windows NT?  I am looking for the basic features
>used to render confocal stacks....
>
>IF anyone has already spent time plodding through a bunch of shareware, or
>"reasonably-priced" software, and IF they have found something that works,
>it would be great to hear it.  Is cost under $1K out of the question?

Have a look at ImageTool: it is a 32-bit shareware program that runs only
under Win95 or NT.
See WWW: http://ddsdx.uthscsa.edu/dig/itdesc.html for more information and
downloading.
Since the source code (Borland C+) is also available, you can write your own
plug-ins for specific needs.

Peter Stalmans, MD
Laboratory of Physiology KULeuven
Herestraat 49