CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
John Runions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 09:57:04 +0100

Hi Amber,

Gert's suggestion works well if you have the proper software version.  I
find the whole process of defining and saving ROIs to be cumbersome and
non-intuitive.  A simple way around the problem is to draw a shape over
the ROI using the drawing tools in the overlay tab.  When you save the
image, the shape is saved and can be viewed with the LSM Reader software.

Good luck, John.

--

C. John Runions, Ph.D.

email: [log in to unmask]