CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1996

From:
Paul Heroux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 07:46:57 -0500
<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 96 07:40:31 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Live-Cell Imaging Facilities ?
To: "Marc C. Brande, MS, Founder (619) 587-4830 FAX: (619) 552-1516"

Dear Marc,
We are planning to offer some live-cell imaging facilities within the next few
months, based on the 96-well dish format.
We are presently polishing software to provide customers animations of living
cells over about 150 frames (ex.: 3 days at 2 frames/hour) and for 77 tests
simultaneously, together with cell-tracking data from quantitative image
analysis, using 4 images/test (total of 308 images per time point, or about
46,000 analyzed images).
Data will be delivered to customers using CD-ROM.
Paul Heroux, PhD
In Vitro Toxicology Laboratory
McGill Medicine
<----  End Forwarded Message  ---->