CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2000

From:
Arthur Schuessler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:48:12 +0200
"Paint Shop Pro 6" containes "Animation Shop2", which can make several
movie formats. You can also optimize them (size!), etc.
The image alaysis program also is nice, layer formats, simple batch
conversion, etc.
You can test it, since it is shareware (search in the WWW where you can
download it).  The shareware version runs 2 month, the licence is about 90
US Dollars (here it is < DM 200,-)
Arthur

At 09:10 28.09.00 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>I want to know what software is available for
>generating movies using images captured from a
>confocal laser microscope.
>
>For example, we are using the LSM 510 Zeiss Axioplan 2
>confocal laser microscope. We generated a 3-D image of
>a biofilm. Now we need to generate a movie for a
>Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
>
>We could use a GIF-animation program, but are there
>other programs available for creating a movie?
>
>Sincerely,
>Bhuwan and Dirk

>Yahoo! Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!
>http://photos.yahoo.com/

Dr. Arthur Schuessler
Institute of Botany
Darmstadt University of Technology