CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2009

From:
Ron Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:06:10 -0400
There was a proposal to fund a NOVA show on microscopy presented when I
was a council member of the Microscopy Society of America back in the
late 1980s, or so. A script was professionally written that accompanied
the proposal, which I thought was excellent at the time. Updating would
be needed now, obviously. The proposal died when we discovered it would
cost $500,000 1980 dollars to actually create and broadcast the show.

Perhaps someone can find the proposal and script? I looked and can't
find it.

Ron Anderson