CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2021

From:
Nino Karpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2021 11:16:01 +0100

Dear Bruno,

I cannot really help, just share that me made similar experiences. We experienced a phase drift even with a single resonant scanner from EOPC locked to a master frequency used for other components. Unfortunately, we didn’t find out how to get rid of this drift and EOPC could not help. We only got rid of the drift with an in-house built driver then.

I would be interested to hear if you can resolve it.

Good luck!
Nino