CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2009

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:06:09 -0600
Try the Biorad reader plugin in the Input-Output collection.
Open the image and then Image/Show Info...
It doesn't parse the metadata from the bottom of the file very well, but
The lines "Live day date time" will give the Zoom factor
"Zoom Axis_2" and "..._3" are pixel size.
Axis_4 is z step.

If you can run Object Image, I can find my old macro to extract all
the metadata into a text file.
Hope this helps,
Glen