CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 1996

From:
Dave Hitrys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 1996 17:40:00 EST
   Employment Opportunity
   Applications Scientist Position

   The Scanalytics division of CSPI is looking to add to our growing team
   of Applications Scientists.  The position is for our Fluorescence
   Microscopy product line which includes software-based instruments for
   performing high-resolution, quantitative 3D fluorescence microscopy.

   The position requires that you interact with potential and current
   customers to answer their questions on how the Scanalytics products may
   be configured to be most appropriate for their work and to perform
   benchmark studies.  You will be called upon to perform installations of
   the instruments, to deliver technical presentations to interested
   audiences, and to travel with sales representatives (domestic and
   international) to answer technical questions.  Your experience will be
   needed to help in the design of new products and to write technical
   bulletins regarding current products.

   The ideal candidate will bring several years of hands-on experience with
   biological fluorescence microscopy, especially computer-based (PC)
   instruments as applied in this work.  A good working knowledge of
   research cameras and microscope automation equipment is also desired.
   The position will involve approximately 50% travel away from our
   Boston-area office.  A BS in the life sciences or biomedical engineering
   is highly desirable.

   Please send your CV or letter describing your qualifications to:

   Dave Hitrys, Product Manager
   Scanalytics Divisionof CSPI
   40 Linnell Circle
   Billerica, MA  01821