CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2012

From:
"Ellen T. Arena" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2012 13:04:26 +0100

I am having an issue with my Olympus IX81 microscope.  We are seeing "double" through the oculars.  Both the interpupillary distance and dioptric parameters for each ocular have been adjusted correctly -  but we still are seeing "double".

Anyone have any ideas/recommendations???

Many thanks.

Ellen

Ellen T. Arena, PhD
Pasteur Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow
Unité de Pathogénie Microbienne Moléculaire
INSERM U786
Institut Pasteur
28 rue du Dr Roux
F - 75724 PARIS Cédex 15