CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2010

From:
Emma King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:45:05 -0500
Hi All,

I am looking to fluorescently label bacteria in human skin samples
(cryosections, frozen not yet fixed) for imaging using a confocal
microscope.

Ideally we would like to determine the localisation of all bacteria within
the tissue and be able to tell if they are alive or dead. Obviously we
would like to specifically label the bacteria without also staining the
tissue.

All help much appreciated.

Cheers,
Emma

School of Biomedical Sciences
Medical School, Univeristy of Nottingham

email: [log in to unmask]