CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2022

From:
"Watkins, Simon C" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2022 11:04:56 +0000
To join or leave the confocal microscopy listserv or to change your email address, go to:
https://lists.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=confocalmicroscopy&A=1

Folks, I am in the process of building a MesoSpim system, primarily using the initiatives excellent web resource https://mesospim.org/  This together with the Wiki and GitHub resources are a fantastic help.  However, I have a couple of resource questions (at this moment looking to find if there is a source for the extra PCB for the ScanLab galvo controller box used in the V5 design rather than getting new boards printed from the diagrams).  So my question is, beyond direct mailing people who have built them, is there a email sharing resource like this list where I can post specific questions to interested parties.
Thanks
S.

Simon C. Watkins Ph.D, FRCPath
Distinguished Professor and Vice Chair Cell Biology
Professor Immunology
Director Center for Biologic Imaging
University of Pittsburgh
Bsts 225 3550 terrace st