CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2001

From:
Susana Castel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 08:04:12 +0200
Dear Hesam,

We use the TOTO-3 from Molecular Probes for fixed cells.
 It can be excited with red lasers (633 nm works wery well and 647 can be used also),and its emission is in
the far red. It works very well for identified nucleus, but no for cell
cycle analysis. You can try also other dyes from molecular probes, in the
range of syto series.

Susanna Castel
Microscopia Confocal
SCT-UB