CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1999

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:51:46 -0500
Thanks to all who offered suggestions.  Chip Montrose came up with a
number for a Fuji Tech line.  We have called in the past and they
have simply referred us to our worthless dealer.  This time we
explained our dealer wasn't helping so they connected us with a tech
rep.  The rep said we could open an account (free for telephone help)
and be able to call directly in the future.

The rep then instantly diagnosed the problem as a sticky trip switch
adjacent to the cutter for the donor paper.  We confirmed this switch
was sticking and have a new one on order.  Thanks again (esp to
Chip!).  Tom

Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences
Director, Molecular Cytology Core Facility

3 Tucker Hall
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-7400