CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
David Basiji <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:24:31 -0700

Steve,

Does Cobolt's 491nm laser offer user-adjustable power
or is it 100mW on/off?

Regards,

David Basiji, Ph.D.
President and CEO, Amnis Corporation
2505 Third Ave., Suite 210
Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 374-7165 direct
(206) 919-3342 mobile
(206) 576-6895 fax
www.amnis.com

This email and any attachment contain information which is private and
confidential and is intended for the addressees only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it.

This email and any attachment may contain information which is private
and confidential and is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this email in error, please destroy it
and notify the sender by return email.