CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

From:
Chad McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:44:16 -0400

The Pollard Lab at Yale University has used a Perkin Elmer UltraView RS
system for five years now with great success.  We are considering upgrading
our Yokogawa CSU21 to the new CSU-X1 model.  To facilitate this upgrade, we
would like to sell our existing spinning disk unit (the Yokogawa heads
premounted with dichroics and emission filters).

Any interested parties can e-mail off-list with questions you may have
regarding the spinning disk unit.

Thanks,

Chad McCormick
Pollard Lab/KBT-538