CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2011

From:
James Pawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2011 20:01:44 +0800

Hi all,

I will write to the publisher to see if we can
find heavier paper. Then we will clearly sell
more Handbooks!

For the foreseeable future, there are no plans for a new edition.

I have few enough friends as it is and can't
afford to have 122 (or more!) authors not
speaking to me any more.

However, you are all most welcome to sign up for
the 2012 UBC Live-Cell Course and get a "free"
copy!!!

Enjoy,

JP

Prof. James B. Pawley,
Ph.  608-238-3953
21. N. Prospect Ave. Madison, WI 53726 USA
3D Microscopy of Living Cells Course, June 10-22, 2012, UBC, Vancouver Canada
Info: http://www.3dcourse.ubc.ca/	Applications accepted after 11/15/12
	       "If it ain't diffraction, it must be statistics." Anon.