CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 1995

From:
Fay Hansen-Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 13:18:46 -0500
It's decision making time re- the mark-down on the Codonics printer by
BioRad....Does anybody have any strong feelings about the value for the
expenditure for the Codonics NP1600 network dye sub printer, now at $9999
(vs. about $12K)?  I especially need to know SOON if there are comparable
or better deals for the same or lower price but same or better quality.
THanks....We are also looking to add a film recorder of some type at some
point in the future.  If you had to pick one, would you pick film or
printer first????   WE have a BioRad 600.

Fay Hansen-Smith, Associate Professor
Dept. Biological Sciences
Oakland University
Rochester, MI 48309-4401