CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2012

From:
"P. Johannes Helm" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 00:23:43 +0200

Good evening.

According to my personal experience "house air" is preferrable provided
the supply is close to free of interruptions because of "technical
issues". However, a good oil separator is important. Otherwise, small oil
drops from the compressor can accumulate in the needle valves of your
table air regulation and cause trouble there.

Best wishes,

Johannes

> Hi All,
>
> Does anyone have a strong opinion about whether it is best to float an air
> table via a small air compressor or via house air?
>
> Thanks,
> Ben
>

> --

P. Johannes Helm, M.Sc. PhD