CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2000

From:
Krishanu Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 17:49:14 +0530
Dear Tom,

we have generated two antibodies so far and both of them work at the western
blot as well as at the LM immunochemistry.  we are planning to check them
for the Immuno-EM soon.

By the way I would be happy if some one could provide me a protocol for
Immuno EM staining of ultrathin Drosophila tissue sections made using
LRwhite embeding media. We do not have a cryo-device here.

lots of thanks in advance,

krishanu.