CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2008

From:
Pierre Nourdine Bouchelouche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:58:49 +0200

Hi everybody,

we have just purchased an SP5 confocal trying to do calcium measurements in smooth muscle cells.
Do anybody have any experience with calcium measuremenst with SP5.

Thank you.
Best regards
Pierre
Smooth Muscle Research Center