CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 1998

From:
"Dr. Nina Allen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1998 19:00:33 +0100
Hi:  I can't justify neuro...I work on plants.  I may well go to Cell
Bio...not sure at this point.But I have two daughters and a granddaughter
in sF so it is tempting.
We placed the specimen between two coverglasses.  The bigger coverglass was
scotchtaped to the holder.  specimen put in place, and coverglass on top
...usually used valap to seal it.  The lower coverglass can be treated as
the slide.
If you come this way ...call me.  Nina