CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 1999

From:
Dan Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:53:37 -0800
Jim,

Thanks for the email about the course. I'm glad you are doing it again!

Unfortunately, my company is no longer distributing Bitplane software in
the US, due to a dispute with Bitplane about a sale.

It appears that we will be distributing a low cost 3D visualization
package for Windows NT by Summer. This package will be even lower end
than the Vaytek offerings, intended for individual users (with small
budgets) to use. I've been promised an initial version in March, so
we'll see how it goes.

-- Dan

--
Dan Brown