CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2004

From:
Sven Kerstens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:54:38 +0100

Hello all,

Currently we are using a shear cell from Linkam that can be mounted on
our confocal microscope. So far we are very satisfied with it and the
service they provide.
A colleague wants to buy a similar device and was wondering whether
there are other companies in the world that sell these devices, just to
compare.
Thanks in advance already for any comments.

Sven

Sven Kerstens, PhD
Procter department of Food Science
University of Leeds