CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2012

From:
Allan Kachelmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:21:38 -0700

To all,

On behalf of the Center for Spatial Systems Biomedicine I’d like to thank
all who participated in the 2012 BioMedicine in 4D symposium, March 21 – 23
at OHSU. I’d like to thank our speakers, Jayashree Kalpathy-Cramer,
Stefanie Kaech, Larry David, Indika Rajapakse, Bob Searles, Peter
Gillespie, Nabil Alkayed, Martin Pike, Joe Gray, Dan Gallahan, Huiming
Zhang, Peter Sorger, Paul Spellman, Josh Stuart, Trey Ideker, Hana
El-Samad, Garry Nolan, Eric Barklis, Bob Glaeser, Manfred Auer, Chandra
Bajaj, Michael Chapman, David Piwnica-Worms, Raymond Friddle, James Evans,
Sriram Subramaniam, John Miao, Jay Groves, Tania Vu, D. Lansing Taylor, Jan
Liphardt, Charlie Springer, Dan Vigneron, Dave Piston, and Jeff Price, as
well as OHSU Shared Resource directors. Thanks to Joe Gray, Manfred Auer,
Stefanie Kaech, and Damir Sudar for guiding ideas. Thanks to our sponsors,
including OCSSB, Knight Cancer Institute, FEI, Zeiss, DVS Sciences, and
Oregon Hearing Research Center, for enabling support. Thanks to Norene
Jelliffe, Charissa Yang, Nicholas Clark, Andy Chitty, and others for
administrative support.

Conferences catalyze networking and new opportunities, this one no
exception. The tone was established by 2.5 days filled with talks of
exemplary quality, which of course omens well. Thanks to all of you for
your part in setting the bar, and help in just making it happen.

Allan Kachelmeier

Coordinator, 2012 BioMedicine in 4D symposium