CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

From:
Kurt Thorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:42:02 -0700

On 6/30/2014 4:33 PM, B. Prabhakar Pandian wrote:
> Post images on http://www.imgur.com and include the link in your posting.
> *****
>
> Hello,
>              Can anyone suggest well plates with low background for
> fluorescent studies.

Most glass bottom plates should be pretty low background. You can
further decrease the background by filling the wells with sterile
filtered 0.1 M NaOH overnight and then rinsing extensively with 0.2 um
filtered water.  We have a list of plate suppliers on our wiki page:
http://nic.ucsf.edu/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=imaging_dishes

Best,
Kurt

--