CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2016

Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2016 02:56:04 -0500

Dear colleagues,

We have an old LSM510-meta equipped with a Coherent Enterprise UV laser (ENTCII-853) which has troubles starting up.

It displays “current limit” and “interlock fault” issues. We already had the problem like this before and which was due to a faulty water cooling. However, this time, water cooling runs perfectly supplying 16C water at 12 L/min flow rate.

The laser is quite old (purchased ~ 2008) and hence is not under any maintenance agreement.

Therefore I’d like to kindly ask some advice on how to proceed with assessment/repair of the unit:

1. Are there any particular things I could check before ordering service?
2. Do you know any good, reliable and efficient service provider who can assess and repair Coherent Enterprise laser in UK (Warwick university area)?

Any suggestion would be welcome!

If you are service provider - please feel free to write to me directly. We would be looking to start assessment and/or repair as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Anton.
--

Anton Kamnev, PhD