CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2019

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2019 02:46:23 +0000

When this happened with XP to Win7, one of my colleagues installed Win7 on a computer with two Internet ports so that users could dump their confocal files to it and then transfer the files on to the school's system.  Perhaps more savvy computer people could manage this as a pass though directly, but our users had to save directly to the intermediate computer or transfer files twice.

Michael Cammer, Sr Research Scientist, DART Microscopy Laboratory

NYU Langone Health, 540 First Avenue, SK2 Microscopy Suite, New York, NY  10016

[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  http://nyulmc.org/micros  http://microscopynotes.com/

Voice direct only, no text or messages:  1-914-309-3270 and 1-646-501-0567