CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2011

From:
"P. Johannes Helm" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 17:32:59 +0200

Good afternoon,

while I am not aware of a similar on line tool for multi photon
excitations, there are publications, which list "MP" excitation spectra of
a number of dyes, e.g. by Bestvater et al.

Ref.

Bestvater, F. et al.
Two-photon fluorescence absorption and emission spectra of
dyes relevant for cell imaging,
Journal of Microscopy, Vol. 208, Pt 2 November 2002, pp. 108–115

Best wishes,

Johannes

> Greetings,
>
> For one photon excitation, the excitation and emission spectra of commonly
> used fluorescent dyes can be viewed by using the following tools:
>
> * Invitrogen Fluorescence SpectraViewer, www.invitrogen.com
>
> * BD Fluorescence Spectrum Viewer, www.bdbiosciences.com
>
> I am wondering if we have similar tools for fluorophores with multiphoton
> excitation.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Gary G. Li, Ph.D.
>
> Microscopy Core Manager