CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 1994

From:
Stephen C Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 1994 22:24:22 -0500
I was surprised that some people would prefer to have this list converted
to an internet newsgroup. Personally, I find "News" rather tedious to
use, plus it adds another layer of typing, etc to get to information I'm
interested in. As for 40 or more messages in my mail when I return from
vacation, I can easily sort through them quickly and use the delete key
where appropriate.

I vote against converting to a newsgroup.

Steve Kempf