CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 1996

From:
Robert Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 23:02:10 -0500
Dear Ian:

I think you may have misunderstood! Coverslip free water immersion lenses
are not so expensive, they cost about the same as standard immersion lenses
of the same magnification.

You are most likely mistaking them for coverslip corrected water immersion
lenses designed for confocal Microscopy, they are expensive, (aprox 9,000.00US)
There has been quite a bit of discussion on the listserv. on theres
objectives so I will not go into details.

For a technical paper contact you local microscopy Rep.

Regards

Robert Parsons
Carl Zeiss Canada