CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2007

From:
Sam's Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:06:44 -0500

Renato,

Without knowing your exact applications, it's a bit of a challenge to supply
detailed recommendations.  If you'd like to give us some more information,
you may find more responses forthcoming.  However, for turnkey 3D
deconvolution systems, you might also want to consider the various flexible
iterations of the Marianas or Everest systems from Intelligent Imaging
Innovations.  Specifically, you may find that their spherical aberration
correction device will improve your 3D deconvolution and reconstruction
results.  Solid user-friendly software, and committed technical support.

No commercial affiliation.

Kind Regards,

--
Samuel A. Connell