CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2001

From:
Tom Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 15:33:22 -0600
I would like to expand Susan's question to ask if anyone knows the RI
of Mowiol?  Even better, is there a reference or web site that lists
the RI of common commercial and homemade mounting media.  Thanks, tom

--
Thomas E. Phillips, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Sciences

3 Tucker Hall
Division of Biological Sciences
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211-7400