CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2020

From:
Sylvie Le Guyader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 08:28:33 +0000

Hi again

You are very welcome to use our videos.
My experience is that it is easy to convince our users to put their sample on the coverslip. When we train them, they must prepare samples for the training. We simply tell them to make 2 samples in parallel, one the way they normally do it and one identical but on the coverslip. It takes no extra effort so they do it.
Then we show them the difference with a high NA objective and let them decide what they want.
One only sees the effect of not preparing the sample in an optimal way when one looks at the images side by side. 😊

Med vÀnlig hÀlsning / Best regards
Sylvie
Sylvie Le Guyader, PhD
Live Cell Imaging Facility Manager