CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2018

From:
"Cammer, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2018 17:34:46 +0000

To get an iLab account to use the microscopy core, users must agree to three policy documents.

Scroll down to "You should be prompted to read and sign policies. If you do not see this, here are the instructions:" at
http://microscopynotes.com/ilabnyu/index.html

This is my favorite line:  " If a publication including data generated here fails to acknowledge the microscopy laboratory, the remedy will be having the journal issue an official addendum, erratum, correction, amendment, or its version of such which is Pubmed registered."  Curious if we will ever try to invoke it.

I also wrote this, "If you have a problem agreeing to any of the policies, please contact DART leadership to discuss or EH&S for the third point," because I am so exhausted by users who want to discuss the gloves policy.

Michael Cammer, Sr Research Scientist, DART Microscopy Laboratory
NYU Langone Health, 540 First Avenue, SK2 Microscopy Suite, New York, NY  10016
[log in to unmask]  http://nyulmc.org/micros  http://microscopynotes.com/
Cell: 1-914-309-3270  --  Office direct (do not leave voicemail):  1-646-501-0567