CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2021

From:
Gary Laevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2021 08:07:25 -0400

5 years ago, I got a CSU-21, FW, and Orca on Ebay for $3,750.  Purchased
with right of return.

Still using disc and FW.

--
Best,

Gary Laevsky, Ph.D.
Director, Confocal Imaging Facility
Nikon Center of Excellence
Co-Founder, North Atlantic Microscopy Society (NAMS)
https://namsmicroscopy.com/
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Washington Rd.
Princeton University