CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
Daniel Mackay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:12:29 +0000

Many thanks for the informative (and vindicatory from my viewpoint!)
emails. Perhaps I should have also explained that I use a Zeiss LSM Meta
510 and I captured only monochrome images using eGFP only. From Z-stacks I
produced 0degree angle projections of insect neuromuscular junctions.
These, as I said earlier, were primarily for metamorph image analysis of
bouton no, nmj length and branch points. Nothing too fancy. Hence I was
somewhat mystified by the emphasis on employing 12-bit.

danny