CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2005

From:
Michael Model <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:17:44 -0500

Sorry, I first replied to your message without having read it
carefully. Apparently it's not the cable... We had a similar problem
with a Melles Griot Ar laser (it wouldn't start and go on clicking)
which went away after we simply propped up the cable with an empty
box.

Michael Model
Confocal Imaging Core
Kent State University