CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2009

From:
Shuchi Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:32:04 +0100
hello Bruno SAUBAMEA
what i could see from my stainings, it seems that the background is so
high that the specific signal canot be seen. to get rid of the high
background i tried washing with high salt PBS but it seems to have
done no improvement to my samples.
  thank you
  Shuchi Gupta
Rudolf Virchow Centre for experimental medicine.
Uni Wuerzburg
Germany