CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2021

From:
Roland Nitschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2021 09:59:06 +0200

Hi Drew,

you should have a look here, they have a lot of different non styrene
beads coming in many sizes and with different fluorophores:

https://www.micromod.de/en/produkte-3-fluorescent.html

I have no commercial interest.

Best

Roland

Dr. Roland Nitschke

Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg

Life Imaging Center (LIC)

Microscopy and Image Analysis Platform (MIAP)

Habsburgerstr.49

79104 Freiburg

Germany

e-mail: [log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

phone:+49 761 203 2934

web  LIC:https://miap.eu/miap-units/life-imaging-center-lic  <https://miap.eu/miap-units/life-imaging-center-lic>

web  MIAP:https://miap.eu  <https://miap.eu/>