CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2003

From:
Carl Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:23:02 -0700

Hi Ryan,
Just to add to your confusion, we use a calendar and billing system
http://schedule.arl.arizona.edu/ocfs/mcb/month.php?user=NIKONCONF&rid=1
developed by our local IT guys from an older freeware calendar .  It
provides, among other things, unique, individual login, administrator
control over access approval, access to multiple instruments with one login,
or separate logins for each instrument, a personal calendar, interface with
PDA's, automated email notification to users and automated billing data
providing your using the appropriate OS.
  Contact Nirav Merchant at: [log in to unmask] to get more
details and feel free to use my name as a reference.
Good luck.

Carl Boswell
Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Univ. of Arizona