CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

From:
yuansheng sun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:37:01 -0500

Dear List Members,

One of our users want me to get some help about ZO-1.  They applied
this tight junction labeling to human oral epithelial cells and imaged
the cell before and after exposing them to tabacco for 3 hours.  They
got signals from the cells after exposing to tabacco, but did not get
signals from the cells before exposing to tabacco.  Any suggestion?
We would appreciate.  Thank you in advance for your time.

Best regards,
Sheng