CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2004

From:
Tanja Cutler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:30:50 -0500

Beginning of December MatTek Corporation added multi-well glass bottom
plates to its Glass Bottom Dish product lines. This new product features
exactly what Dr. Guenther Giese is looking for.

MatTek’s Multiwell Glass Bottom Culture Plates come in 6, 12 or 24 well
plates. For microwell sizes, we offer the choice of 10, 14, or 20mm.

For further information or if you would like to receive a sample please
visit our Glass Bottom Culture Dish Web site at:

www.Glass-bottom-dishes.com/newproducts.html

Best regards,
Tanja Cutler