CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2002

Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:07:30 -0000

We have a Zeiss LSM 510 consisting of an upright and an inverted microscope
with an interchangeable scanning head.
Recently we are having problems with the switchable laser lines during
scanning. At times even though the set-up says 488nm on the
screen, it actually is some other wavelength..I am having to double check
the color of the laser coming through everytime a new configuration or track
is selected and this is getting ridiculous.

Does anyone on the list have or had the same problem? Is this a software
glitch or a fault in the AOTF controller?

Thanks!