CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2021

From:
Aryeh Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2021 19:05:49 +0200

I  think that Fit_Polynomial in ImageJ might do what you want.
https://imagejdocu.tudor.lu/plugin/filter/fit_polynomial/start

There is also a package called Gwyddion
  http://gwyddion.net/

That has a rich collection of leveling methods, including the ability to
create a polynomial background interpolated from the masked areas only.
It is geared towards scanning probe microscopy, but it may do what you want.

best regards
--aryeh

--
Aryeh Weiss