CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2014

From:
"Lemasters, John J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:30:23 +0000

We purchased an Olympus FV 10i about 2 years ago and it has become the most highly utilized instrument in our facility by hours of use. We've had a few minor service issues, but Olympus addressed them quickly and satisfactorily. All I can say is that for the money, I would buy one again.

John