CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2014

From:
Andrea Latini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:36:50 -0600

Dear Andrew,
the VCS (Video Confocal Super Resolution), module is an X-Light Spinning disk system
add-on.
the disk is out of the optical path when in VCS mode (i.e. 'bypass' mode).
basically, it's a new implementation of structured illumination technology aimed to fast
image acquisition with no resolution limitations that are spinning disk related.

I'll be pleased to discuss more, please get in touch.

Regards.

Andrea