CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2006

From:
Sven Terclavers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 16:46:31 +0100

Dear Kem,

In the LSM510 software (version 3.2), under z-sectioning, there's a button
called 'range'.  After clicking on this, the microscope will start scanning
in the XZ plane and give you an impression of the thickness, which is used
for defining the thickness for a z-range scan, but it can also be used for
measuring thickness...
Hope it'll work out!
Best,

Sven Terclavers