CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2014

From:
"Smith, Benjamin E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:55:14 +0000

We use the following laser kit for everything from elementary school demos to graduate courses, and it has proven to be quite the workhorse.  Another thing I did with this kit for middle-high school aged kids was to make an optics obstacle course, which proved highly popular.  You can show everything from how lenses work, to making zoom optics, total internal reflection, optical aberrations, etc.

http://www.arborsci.com/laser-ray-box-and-lenses

Cheers,
   Ben Smith

Benjamin E. Smith, Ph.D.
Samuel Roberts Noble Microscopy Laboratory
Research Scientist, Confocal Facility Manager
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK 73019
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Voice   405-325-4391