CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2014

From:
MORONE Diego RIC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2014 18:19:20 +0100

Regarding the question on the first paper, I think you'll need to go back to Marvin Minsky's PhD thesis in 1955. I couldn't find the text, but this is a nice read anyway

http://web.media.mit.edu/~minsky/papers/ConfocalMemoir.html

(slightly off topic: here's the patent he filed in 1957)

https://www.google.com/patents/US3013467?dq=minsky&hl=en&sa=X&ei=4N7nUuzOB4iIyAOV4IDQAQ&ved=0CDoQ6AEwAQ

Best
Diego

Diego Morone
Research Center
ISTITUTO CLINICO HUMANITAS
via A. Manzoni, 113 - 20089 Rozzano - Milano, Italy
Phone: +39028224-5252, +39028224-5149 - Fax: +39028224-5290
Email: [log in to unmask]
Map and directions: http://goo.gl/maps/pVWbq
www.humanitas.it/hur/cms/english/

DAI IL TUO 5x1000 ALLA RICERCA HUMANITAS.

Scegli Fondazione Humanitas per la Ricerca.

Codice fiscale 97408620157 (Ricerca Scientifica e Università)

http://www.iomerito.it