CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2013

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:29:19 +0100

Hi,

For micromanager and open source hardware fans please have a look at this DSLM/SPIM/OPT configuration

https://sites.google.com/site/openspinmicroscopy/

Coming on nature methods (july issue) as correspondence.

This system uses arduino boards and a custom build micromanager interface for dealing with sample rotation, galvo-speed, timelapse, etc, etc. Using this methodology you can setup a "spin" microscope for less than 50k euros even with topnotch camera and objective.

Best,
Nuno Moreno, PhD
Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência
http://lnkd.in/6VXcrM